IM Business Buzz

As an online Internet Marketer, there are several tools and skills you need to have at your disposal, and you must be able to use them efficiently in order to succeed.

This includes subscriptions to the Social Media Networks, so that you can get the word out there that you now have an online presence, and you are building a successful and long-term business.

You will also have to sign-up to other networks so that you can access digital and other products that will take your business to the next level.

From my experience, approximately 98% of these sign-ups are free. The other 2% are optional subscriptions which you do not necessarily have to subscribe to unless you absolutely want to right now.

My recommendation would be to build your business with the free subscriptions first, start making some money, and if you choose to reinvest some of it into the business to further develop it, then do just that.

When I started Internet Marketing, all I had was an email address, so I had to sign up for everything at the beginning, including FaceBook.

Right now you can go ahead and sign up for any of these freebies that you are not currently associated with. These will be essential for operating a successful online Internet Marketing business, and you will be all set when it’s time to make them work for you.

  1. Business
  2. Jaaxy
  3. Pretty Link – When persons visit your site, do you prefer them to see a URL like this

http://youchooseyourincome.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=151&action=edit

or

http://youchooseyourincome.com/start-training

Of course we prefer the shorter, sexier URL.

This is the beauty of Pretty Link. It takes a basically incomprehensible concoction of slashes, dots and ampersands and converts them into a pleasant-looking URL that we can relate to.

Learn more about how the Pretty Link plug-in for WordPress can improve your business. Take a look at my Review of this little yet powerful must-have.

Read to the end (it’s relatively short) and you will get the option to use it for free.

  1. Social Media Sign-Ups
  2. Google+
  3. FaceBook
  4. Twitter
  5. Pinterest
  6. Fiverr
  7. Iwrite

There are also other industry-related game-changers that you will need to be aware of. We will always be on top of these and will update you as soon as humanly (or computerly) possible.

Some of these areas include:

  1. Your free services that now require payment (this does not happen very often)
  2. Search engine surprises – what Google, Yahoo! and Bing are up to
  3. Navigating away from online scams
  4. Major Changes in Affiliate Programs and Affiliate Networks
  5. Website Host changes that will affect your website – hopefully in a good way
  6. New potentially business-improving websites worth checking out

….. and other activities that can have an impact on your business, so be sure to visit your Business Builder Buzz page frequently.

Contact Me

I would love to hear from you. If you have any comments or queries about You Choose Your Income, or would just like to share your online story, feel free to drop me a comment below, and I will be sure to respond.

Or you can hang out with me at my online business location at www.wealthyaffiliate.com.

Go ahead and check out the Get Started page to see how you can start a thriving, sustainable online business for free, right now.

Here’s to choices!

Rozita

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *